ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 1.4 privilage

TT QS
So I've owned the car since I was 18 and to be honest abit apprehensive about putting it on here because I've seen so many top cars and rubbish ones that have been slated.
I'm still a student so moneys been an issue. Started simple with my wheels being painted black. And tinted the rear lights a bit. They've gone because they did infact look pants. Unfortunately I've never really taken all that many pictures and if i have they've been from blackberry or iPhone so appologies in advance.
I know its a 1.4 and within the next 2 years I'm hoping to have a 225 megane but I cant help but love it because it puts a smile on my face everytime I get in it. And, isnt that what matters?
I went to CSS and i think it looked okay with the other nice cars there so I was fairly chuffed.
My bonnet was really rusty underneath and so a new one was needed and a k-tec carbon one came up on ebay and i reallyyyy couldnt resist. Not to everyones taste maybe but to me carbons cool so now I want more and I suppose thats the 'theme' I'm going with now.
Things like stickers that have gone on aren't because I'm a chav or what not becuase I've never been pulled. I've just been miss guided at times :/
Also had some paintwork done by a nieghbour/friend who has his own garage. The spoiler and other bits turned out well but the drivers wing really doesnt match and I've never been happy so that will be redone.
End of essay.
Done :
lowered 60mm on spax springs (temporary measure until coilovers)
omp steering wheel
k&n
k-tec carbon bonnet
silver 172 alloys
silver vision bulbs
dynamique spoiler
trs tow strap

to do-
coilovers (vmax)
repaint the drivers wing
more carbon where possible
bucket seats maybe

never really been that bothered about colour coding but i think with the carbon it needs it.

cheers for reading guys and hope it doesnt offend you too much

alex

1.jpg5.jpgIMG_0415.jpgIMG_0413.jpgIMG_0595.jpg

Last edited:

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Not bad, not bad at all!

In fact looks quite nice and tidy :) The only thing im not all that keen on is the sun strip!

Haterz gonna hate.....

Fiesta ST + Clio 182
Have you got a 3/4 plate on the front? Not a big fan of te tow strap tbh pal but I do like the idea of the hints of blue here and there.

TT QS
god this was a while back!

sash- yes very first was before 2nd after. its now on vmaxx coilies just about the same but love them!

joej9 -yeah originally i wanted the 3/4 height like most people have on here but i messed up. ive got all the bumper inserts colour coded ready to go on with a 3/4 height plate just havnt had time to do it yet. and the straps coming off. ill keep it just needs a change.

j6pkp1234 - i know :( theyre on the list. i want a pair of bucket seats i hate sitting so high so xmas money & student loan on them, mot, tax etc first.

carbb.jpg

crappy iphone pic before work. but since had carbon mirrors and bullets :D oh and a cup spoiler

TT QS
coming along nicely mate , what else you looking at doing?

cheers :D

tax and mot this month so just them.
maybe bucket seats and back seats out - i hate sitting so high and i cant get more than one in the back anyway so im happy all round then

Vectra
ah right , ive had to put my plans on hold got my MOT this month , so hopefully in February/March I will be doing a couple of things.

I'll keep an eye on this thread :)