ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.4 RT Auto (j reg) Opinions Wanted

Sorry mate dont much about them but without sounding why you asking? Are you thinking of buying one, sounds like you allready have a very nice car, cheers Matt :).

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Got an RT for the GF and its a superb little car!

Cheap to buy & insure, very well specced, decent handling, nippy performance and great on fuel. :)

Gets a big thumbs up from me!

Well I got a manual RT and its a fine first car. Its also a J reg, but it was considerably more than 300. It had only done 40k the other year and was well looked after. Never had a problem with it, it never breaks down, always starts first time, never cuts out or any of the other problems that plague my mum and dads cars. Then again they drive like old people, and I am certain that causes cars to start buggering up. Anyway if I was you I would go for the manual, more fun, but also in my opinion, cheaper to get fixed. And if its only £300 you might need to do that more often than you would like.

Paul

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Id be carefull about buying a auto !!

Manual fine excellent little run around and nipppy car !!

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg

Leigh has almost said what I wanted to say!

Dont buy an auto!

Did I really just say that?

Bob RTE