ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.6 16v Turbo - From Brazil

izo

megane 1.6 turbo
excellent work.... mine produces less bhp around 230bhp with stock internals, but I think my torque is better which is around 320nms...and our 100-200s seems to be close..I have put a laguna transmission with longer ratios, so that there is still power after 180, since I shift to 5 in 200...the 5 cuts in 243 km-h....

which rods did you use by the way?

Clio K4M Turbo
Hi there. I looking for improvements on my Clio, for high revs. The Cat Cams Sports line, its a plug&play cams?? Dont need springs or nothing else?

I want peak power in about 6500rpm, to use up to 7mil rpms with no loose performance.

I am considering using the model 5502703 or 5502704.

Ideas?

M

mini-valver

I ran 704's. Had power until 7200ish IIRC where they started to tail off slightly, wasn't major though....

ClioI Ph.3 1.6 16V
But keep im mind that a charged engine might have different needs regarding camshafts to avoid over-blowing of mixture in the exhaust duct.

For example, catcams offered in former days a special profile for the ClioII RS turbo charged application.

DMS

A thirsty 172
But keep im mind that a charged engine might have different needs regarding camshafts to avoid over-blowing of mixture in the exhaust duct.

For example, catcams offered in former days a special profile for the ClioII RS turbo charged application.

For the F4R engine? Tell me more.
Model / part number?

ClioI Ph.3 1.6 16V
It´s not listed anymore on their homepage, I think the number was 5502427 but i´m not 100% sure. Best is ask them.