ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 16v computer on dash

Clio 1.8 16v

on the phase 2 1.8 16 they have a little screen on the dash which on mine tells me the temp out side!on my mates 19 it tells him the temp how much petrol he has and more,he changes this by a button at the end of the wiper stalk but when i press mine nothin happens is this right or should it do the same as my mates 19?

Audi S3

yea ive wanted to know if u could get the comp thing installed into a clio and what it would cost especially because of the sh*te fuel gauge that always lies on my clio!

Matt

Clio 1.8 16v

so every clio only tells them there temp and thats it?why would they put the button there for though?

well being reno and keeping costs down the stalk is prob off a 19 16v plus someone told me ages ago it was for manual overide of the std immob if it failed.i asked reno and they say it does nothing

wongy

yeah, ive got a phase 1 clio, and no button, but i would be interested in getting the system installed if poss

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

i heard they had the button on the ph2s to switch between fuel and temp, but some of the early ones, mine included, didnt. Anybody know if you can get it if you dont currently have it - is it the stalk or the display?

Clio 1.8 16v

On my mates 19 there is a button at the end of the window washer stalk wich he presses to change between the temp and petrol my valver is the 1995 1 so i think it should have all the other features on!behind my head unit some wires have been cut so i was wanderin if that could be the cause for the button not workin!

Valvers never had anything but outside temp as far as I know. But my display flashes at me from time to time - like when I rag the living daylights out of it!!!

silver valver/hybrid

i have a phase 2 clio16v and mine only shows the temp, i would see if it did actually overide the immobiliser but it has already been bypassed by my clifford alarm.