ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 16v owner AGAIN!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
Well I fancied a new crazy car as a toy/track weapon, and have always had a soft spot for the valvers, so have purchased another this weekend!

It is in really good nick, gonna run it for a while till I get the engine and other bits sorted for a bit of a conversion ;)

I was after a 300hp/ton motor so watch this space!

DSC_0301.jpg

DSC_0300.jpg

DSC_0304.jpg

M

mini-valver

MINT! Tungsten really should have been a mk2 colour too. Love it!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
I dont think it is tungsten matey, I thought it was but apparently only phase 1's were tungsten...this is Xeros grey so i read!! Seems a bit different from what I can remember to a tungy my mate used to have...a bit more metalic.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
Yes, replacement mirrors on their way (when I pay Winstonnnnn), not a fan of the M3 stylee ones either + cant see sh1t through them!

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Thats gorgeous! I'm not a fan of Mk1's normally (don't shoot me) but that would convert me.

M

mini-valver

I dont think it is tungsten matey, I thought it was but apparently only phase 1's were tungsten...this is Xeros grey so i read!! Seems a bit different from what I can remember to a tungy my mate used to have...a bit more metalic.

Potato potarto ;)

Looks stunning either way fella!

Bumder With A Buffer
Looks very tidy... MAny miles etc??

I really really want another MK1 Valver :( Though I am looking at one at the mo... just dont know if I can justify having 2 cars to run :(

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
Its almost standard...it has 4pots and coilovers. (a good base for the project) Also a dodgy gear gator and metal suround, which are already off and being replaced asap.

The car has been looked after, wax oiled underneath by the looks, and waxed regular. Not a patch of rust on the arches or sills which is very rare on a 13 year old clio!

Engine is on 91k, completely standard, but its coming out soon enough! :)

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
Well I've had the ITR for 2 years now and it not broke yet, so need something to play with! lol!

Fancied a bit of a sleeper, and know the clios quite well (this is my 5th one) so thought fuk it, perfect project car! (and cheap as owt nowdays)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
that looks in great shape...Whats it like mechanically? I know what my willy was like under the fresh bodywork!!!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
Where did you see it matey?

Mechanically seems fine, runs nice and gearbox/clutch feel OK.

Engine and box were not my main concern though really, as they will be coming out soon, but its on 97k and drives sweet as a nut really. oil seems pretty clean, and other than a sticking throttle cable all is well.

I just wanted one in grey that was in good condition more than anything. Something that would make a decent base car.

clio williams n0.26
outside his house,

i sold him my williams engine and williams manifold a little while back, he was looking to hybrid it.

obviously his not doing the conversion no more and selling all the bits off, i was there to buy my manifold back of him.