ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 cup against civic type r!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again peeps ive been a rite saddo again today and comparing car figures and noticed the 0-60 times of the carrs above are quite similar wel the type r is 6.4,but they did a 30th anniversary version of the type r which was 0.2 slower with a 6.6 time,has any 1 in there 172 cup actually raced a type r then? on a closed road of course:rasp: ,cheers

just do a search for Civic Type R on here mate, it's probably the most covered topic... well, that and "my girlfriends cheating on me... blah blah blah" or "my c**k seems small, pad my ego" threads...

RenaultSport clio 172 CUP
madmatt1 said:
Hello again peeps ive been a rite saddo again today and comparing car figures and noticed the 0-60 times of the carrs above are quite similar wel the type r is 6.4,but they did a 30th anniversary version of the type r which was 0.2 slower with a 6.6 time,has any 1 in there 172 cup actually raced a type r then? on a closed road of course:rasp: ,cheers

Do a search mate all the info you want is already on here at least a dozen times.

Status
Not open for further replies.