ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 Cup gearknob

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Ok, so i've owned the 172 Cup for nearly a week now and already been into my local Renault main dealer a couple of time purchasing OE parts for it.

One thing i need to confirm 100% before ordering a new gearknob is the part number. Has anyone bought a new Cup 172 gearknob from Renault?? What i need is the part number from an invoice, parts department say it's coming directly from France and cannot send it back if it's wrong.

I only ask as the part number i have from another thread seems to be for the Clio 172 phs2 (8200208088)

They put the part number in the Oracle along with a pic and it's nothing like the Cup gearknob.

I do have the part number for another gearknob that does look like a Cup item but need someone to post their part number for a cup gearknob they've purchased direct from Renault.

Thank you

Zetec YO!!!!!
Hey mate I can't help you with the part number, but if you drop west's Renault a PM he'll will be able to sort you out.

Zetec YO!!!!!
Well I think the knob itself would be the same, but you can take the coloured insert out, so maybe that in itself is a part?

Just read the thread you posted and tom says that is for both parts so I'm out of ideas mate, maybe its best to ring him.

Last edited: