ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172 cup is going to rstuning.

clio 172 cup
well i phone rstuning today to see about geting my 172 dyno & remaped or wot ever thay do. any thay were say that i can get a stage 2 done on my clio cup for around £400-500 i think thay said i cant remember wot thay said i will get but i think i get a dyno first of all to see wot the clio is puting out then once thay have done the first dyno thay remap it or some think like that then port the inlet and then dyno it again then set it up or some think like this. i may have miss some think out will give them an other call in the morning..

any wot i would like to no is stage 2 set up any good for the clio 172 cup i have no mods apart from an (i.t.g) will i see any gain in power & performace wish like feeling the car pulling harder or any think like that...is it wort doing also i was told thay also would no if my timing was out at all....

any one had this stage 2 done and is it worth it....

cheers thank guys...

When you mean port the inlet im guessing you mean inlets matching, ive had a remap done at rstuning and i asked paul weather he offers inlet matching and he doesnt, so maybe you misunderstood or hes started to supply matched inlets, whatever you decide still go to rstuning, paul is a genius!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I think on a N/A clio a set of matched inlets and the 98cal file from RS Tuning (henk) wll suffice. All done for itr of 250 quid........

Nimbus Megane R26
You'll get 172bhp with a remap as they are about 165ish out the factory. Same for 182's..they prob about 175ish if that.