ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172 cup wheels on r888. funny colour.

clio 172 luna speedl
as above i've referbed them myself but didn't want them to be to same as all the others so heres a pic
DSC_0320.gif

love the r888 feel like they'll never loose grip lol

just unsure of the colour but just thought i'd see wot u all think.

think they would look so much better on and different colour clio maybe red?

as there track wheels and tyres its not that bad but may sell them in a few months

thanks for lookin

DB.

BMW 440i
I like it, although you should take pics in the light so the dirty arches dont show so much!

clio 172 luna speedl
lumar gray!! get some more pics up tomoro when i black the arches and get the car another clean.

pull it off the drive and its dirty again lol

Storm Grey 200
That looks awful imo. Maybe some good pics will aid a change of mind. Primer ftl. Yet I love lunar v6's

RS 172
Looks like the Lunar Grey they sprayed some of the V6's in. Nice colour, but the photograph isnt the best. Light doesnt look right to me, like the wheels have heavily picked up the light from the cameras flash/some sort of light source.

non sport
hmmm im unsure mate to be honest. think theyd look alot better in silver but then theyd look like eveyone elses!!as long as you like them

clio 172 luna speedl
im unsure lol. ill get some more pics up tomoro. didn't want the same colour as everyone else.

so its a risk i took

b/g 182, meg tourer
colour looks bad.
i cant stand silver wheels but i think it looks the best colour for blue cups.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
not for me personally, highlights the inner arch dirt too much. might be better if you cleaned down the arches too?

RB 182
April03.jpg

Look like mine did when i had them done the wrong anthracite lol

Lasted about 3 days before i couldn't stand the colour anymore

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
They look really poor, I don't think that big orange indicator is helping either tho.

RB 182
as above i've referbed them myself but didn't want them to be to same as all the others so heres a pic
DSC_0320.gif

love the r888 feel like they'll never loose grip lol

just unsure of the colour but just thought i'd see wot u all think.

think they would look so much better on and different colour clio maybe red?

as there track wheels and tyres its not that bad but may sell them in a few months

thanks for lookin

what's size of r888 do you mount???

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like they have just been sprayed in primer. I think there are much nicer colours to go for, even if they have been done to death.

clio 172 luna speedl
i've been busy today but i will get more pics up. there only track wheels there 4 no need to repaint them thats y i tried somethin different as there spare wheels and just for fun lol

but they are growin on me. do look a bit diff in the day. lol