ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 Disc + Pads

Clio 172 sport
Hi i need to get some new disc and pads for the front can any one let me no what ones are good has any one heard of ktec racing fast road brakes ?

PB Clio 172
I have the k tec set up on my 172 and they are a cracking set of brakes and don't break the bank too !

I would buy them again if I had another 1*2 :approve:

LY Megane R26
Brembo HC disc and Ferodo DS2500 pads is which most people run on here inc me and its an awesome set up!
Along with ATE super Blue and some braided hoses:)

Look at G 172's traders section, you might have to be a member, If you PM him he is popular for good prices on discs and pads.

The above scott has posted is popular for fast road and track.

Brembo HC discs and then do a search and decide what pads you like, could be OEM for normal driving... mintex...

LY Megane R26
As said above it depends on what the cars used for, you can get a harsher pads but say good buy to you alloys and bodywork as the brake dust will just eat away at them!
Have a search tho mate as brake setups have been covered a lot.

Last edited: