ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 exhaust in 2.5" or bigger

Williams20V-306BHP
Hello

does anyone sell a system for the 172 with 2.5" diameter pipework or larger.

for a turbo ;)

Williams20V-306BHP
Cool, i was hoping to get a 2.75" system but might struggle. 2.5" should be ok. or a custom system.... but thats gonna be £££

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I have a 2.75" long life system that is coming off VERY soon. (I have a different, hopefully silent, system in my garage waiting to go on)

I believe its all in good nick but will check when it's off if you're interested.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Ktec stealth is a good system for the money, otherwise stick to Yozzasport as the build quality is 10 times better.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
The Yozza race system is for real men, however the local traffic cops didnt agree :(

Williams20V-306BHP
a turbo will make it allot quieter anyway. I did have a Yozza system on my onld car... the quality was very good!!!

might have to hunt one down ;)

Williams20V-306BHP
looks cool... but would have to trailer the car there... that might cost £100 in juice lol

supersprint looks the nuts.... but abit pricey

Williams20V-306BHP
Looks good but remember the car will probably be spitting
flames on overrun! Might make a mess of your bumper!

Plus I prefer to see the pipe ;)

172 cup TT
nice, but i am swaying towards the stealth look for an exhaust in all honesty dude.. not 100% decided on that look yet but almost there... will let u know