ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 exhaust in 2.5" or bigger

Car  Williams20V-306BHP
Hello

does anyone sell a system for the 172 with 2.5" diameter pipework or larger.

for a turbo ;)
Thanks :D
 
Cool, i was hoping to get a 2.75" system but might struggle. 2.5" should be ok. or a custom system.... but thats gonna be £££
 
I have a 2.75" long life system that is coming off VERY soon. (I have a different, hopefully silent, system in my garage waiting to go on)

I believe its all in good nick but will check when it's off if you're interested.
 
Ktec stealth is a good system for the money, otherwise stick to Yozzasport as the build quality is 10 times better.
 
The Yozza race system is for real men, however the local traffic cops didnt agree :(
 
a turbo will make it allot quieter anyway. I did have a Yozza system on my onld car... the quality was very good!!!


might have to hunt one down ;)
 
looks cool... but would have to trailer the car there... that might cost £100 in juice lol

supersprint looks the nuts.... but abit pricey
 
Looks good but remember the car will probably be spitting
flames on overrun! Might make a mess of your bumper!

Plus I prefer to see the pipe ;)
 
nice, but i am swaying towards the stealth look for an exhaust in all honesty dude.. not 100% decided on that look yet but almost there... will let u know
 
Back
Top