ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 Fatal Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan.AS

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 & Mk2 GTE 16v
Says it happened at half 8 this morning. Wonder if he was in his way to CSS. Very sad. RIP.

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
I would like to know if he was on here, I passed him for work each day on my way to work

Evo
Probably just went out for an early morning blast for bank holiday. I know it's silly but we've all driven a little crazy on the B roads before, otherwise why have the car? Brings it home for you though. Very sad indeed.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
So sorry to see this,RIP quite a upsetting viewing,thought are with you and your family

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
RIP

25 is such a young age to go no matter what the circumstances are.

Things like this make me waken up while driving & set my speed limiter on the Trophy so i can't drive fast.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
As has already been said before we've all had a good blast on quiet roads, brings it all home. RIP.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
RIP, at least no one else was involved.

I don't agree with the "we've all driven fast on a b road" comments. You should never be so on the limit that you risk crashing.

Isn't this near origine RS?

Looks like East Anglia so not near to Goodwood.

RB Clio 182
RIP, at least no one else was involved.

I don't agree with the "we've all driven fast on a b road" comments. You should never be so on the limit that you risk crashing.

Looks like East Anglia so not near to Goodwood.

I agree with that comment, you dont need to be on the limit to make a mistake and crash.

Van
Isn't it fair to say that hopefully he died doing something he enjoyed doing? If there was no 3rd party intervention then we just thank god he only killed himself...

Evo
Isn't it fair to say that hopefully he died doing something he enjoyed doing? If there was no 3rd party intervention then we just thank god he only killed himself...

But it wouldn't of been an instant death, surely there was a couple of truely horrific seconds when he realised he'd lost it at such speeds and was in serious trouble before impacting the tree etc. That's not the last thoughts I'd want anyway...

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Not nice at all. RIP

We've probably all done it before, and no doubts I'll still continue to have fun when the roads are quiet. It's always a risk sadly.

Clio sport 172
RIP I wouldn't wish that on anybody stay safe people be carefull out there have fun don't push that hard thoe
as Paul walker said (if one day speed kills me don't cry because I was smiling)

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
We all know what can happen when you drive fast, this isn't something new. Feel sorry for the guys family, a spirited drive can always end in fatality. Lots of variables of course but it's still a strong possibility.

LY FF 200 CUP
This is my cousin Daniel who I lost yesterday :( on his way to work and lost control on a corner hit a tree and rolled. He was a wonderful person and me and the family will miss him dearly he was one in a million

Status
Not open for further replies.