ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 Iceberg Silver owners, post your wheels!

BMW 330CI M SPORT
I can't make my mind up on what style to go for on my new 172, it's Iceberg Silver and I want to see your wheels so I have a better idea!

Cheers lads!

:approve:

Ollie's Silver Cup
Silver turinis :)

4441532766_0014dccf3c.jpg

BMW 330CI M SPORT
Thanks lads!

I like all of them so, even the standards look nice on a clean clio!

Although i'll admit I never noticed how nice those Turini's were until you just posted them next to the standard ones below!

How much can I get those for and i'm guessing 16s is the usual choice?

I've been offered a set of original 16s for £200 as for some reason mine has the Phase 1 wheels on at the moment (like that when I bought it!), are they worth snapping up...

Also, to oliver.james and jordan172, have yours been lowered, wheel spacers etc?

Golf GT TDI
Thanks lads!

I like all of them so, even the standards look nice on a clean clio!

Although i'll admit I never noticed how nice those Turini's were until you just posted them next to the standard ones below!

How much can I get those for and i'm guessing 16s is the usual choice?

I've been offered a set of original 16s for £200 as for some reason mine has the Phase 1 wheels on at the moment (like that when I bought it!), are they worth snapping up...

you can pick up them cheaper than £200, i sold my standard 16s for £100 with tyres

my first pic is on sportlines and turinis
my second pic is when i got it standard

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
My old Speedlines, said fairwell to them yesterday though :dapprove:

DSC00196.jpg

DSC00081.jpg

BMW 330CI M SPORT
Some seriously nice looking motors there lads!

I like the Turini's for sure, i'm on eBay as we speak...

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
16" F1's in Anthracite

2009_03_19_005.jpg

Or some cheapo fox racings, going multi-coloured luminous yet :eek:

IMAGE_1251.jpg

Golf MK6 GT TDI
:slap: dont be daft! the turinis/standards/f1's look way better, plus those wheels look too big.

Just my opinion of course!

BMW 330CI M SPORT
I've always been a bit soft when it comes to the arch just sitting above the wheel like that.

If i can get some standards cheap enough then I will probably go for those, for some reason it has standard clio 15s on it.

I'm looking for Turini's but they seem a bit pricey from what I have seen.

Also, how much do people tend to use for their wheel spacers?