ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172 ph2 interior in 1.2 8v ph1.

Ph1 1.2, Twingo GT
Hi all, im new to this forum today and i have many, many questions to ask, but first things first.
I own a mk2 ph1 1.2 8v clio, ive had it a year now and to be honest, the interior is disgusting, im sick of looking at the same horrible grey every day, and i was wondering could i swap it all out for a 172 ph2 interior, im talking seats, clocks, dashboard including heater controls and gear stick, door cards including rear, pillars, everything (its a 3 door).
would it be a straight swap, do the holes line up and will all electrical connections line up, or are they nothing alike?
Any help would be appreciated.

Ph1 1.2, Twingo GT
cheers mate. you couldnt point me in the right direction could you. cant seem to find the one i was reading earlier.

Ph1 1.2, Twingo GT
for those who are wondering if it can be done, yes it can, and it was much easier than i anticipated, the wiring was easy enough, but make sure you get all the bits as i forgot the gear stick, clock and hazard button, now it looks incomplete. and this may sound silly, but im a bit paranoid about my airbag, everytime i drive it i think its going to go off in my face, i did disconnect the battery before, and i was wondering it cant go off just like that can it? just want to know to put my mind at rest ha.