ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 Pig Nose

1.6 Ford Focus
Just stumbled across this piece of... on autotrader. It's hideous and the front bumper looks like a pig nose!

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/200933339831439/

media?id=1017000630.gif

media?id=1017000669.gif

media?id=1017000691.gif

If you look at it cross eyed... no... wait, never mind.

non sport
someone in near me has exactly the same as that, looks even worse in the flesh, they go "cruisin" down the high street with the music dead loud thinkin its cool!!very poor haha

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Possibly the worst bodykit since the delta range. Truely f**king hideous.

S23

The Cleee-O
Possibly the worst bodykit since the delta range. Truely f**king hideous.

Delta kits are absolutely disgusting! Even in my Max Power days when I used to love all sorts of lairy bodykits, I always hated those.

Mind you...this one doesn't look any better. Does not want :dead:

Ph1 172.
That car has been for sale for ages! I'm pretty sure it was list on autotrader whn i was looking for mine back in August. It's not really suprising that it's still for sale though is it?

S23

The Cleee-O
In what way do MK4 Golf headlights go with the lines of a Renault 5? And the bodykit is shonking! :dead: I like the colour though, looks like the one you get on VR6 Golfs :)