ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 replica project

172 rep
So it basically started off as a 1.2 clio expression and I loved the sports but obviously insurance was an issue!:mad:
After buying the full kit I decided to get it all done and resprayed so it is currently arctic blue! I have 182 alloys which are waiting to go on and I am unsure what size lowering springs would sit it nicely if someone fancies helping?..

Am just wondering if there is anything a can do now to make the car look any better... Cheers!
i will get some pictures up soon as I can

K_McDermott

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 230 r26
as you say you could lower the car, id personally go for coilies then you can sit the car how you want it, with springs you've no adjustment,
id be tempted to go for an exhaust like the ktec stealth system then you've got a little bit of noise when driving round.

172 Rep
Get the kit on, and wheels with spacers, lower 40-60mm, splitter, and add your little touches, aslong as your happy, I went down the replica route. Still there lool,

172 rep
photo3_zpsfb61c67f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
photo2_zps5a37a641.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
couple of pictures I know I am in need of grills but this is how it stands atm I was thinking about getting an exhaust in time, moneys tight at the moment tho:(

172 Rep
photo3_zpsfb61c67f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
photo2_zps5a37a641.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
couple of pictures I know I am in need of grills but this is how it stands atm I was thinking about getting an exhaust in time, moneys tight at the moment tho:(

That's quite tidy, please get them 182 wheels on it first ! Sod the exhaust

172 Rep
Out of interest, how much is the insurance with all the kit declared vs an actual sport model?

I got all my kit, wheels etc declared on mine and I'm only paying 1300 and I'm only 19, but when I get a years no claims and move into a sport it ranges from 900-1200 fully comp