ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 Splitter

Clio 172 Cup
Hi,

I have a Clio 172 cup, and my front splitter is damaged and needs replacing.

I have called Renault and been quoted £130 for a new one! (it's a bit of un-painted plastic FFS). I know K-Tec do a carbon one for 90 plus VAT, will that be the best option, or are there any cheaper alternatives out there?

Thanks

James

yeah i would like to know also. I think there is some pug one and a leon cupra one as i said i think.

172 cup
get yourself a pug 307 one, picked one up myself the other day for £30 notes. Will be fitting it at weekend. Part number is 7414NQ. Someone else will be able to post a pic up fitted as obviously mine isn't fitted yet

Evora, C-HR & A180
Hi,

I have a Clio 172 cup, and my front splitter is damaged and needs replacing.

I have called Renault and been quoted £130 for a new one! (it's a bit of un-painted plastic FFS). I know K-Tec do a carbon one for 90 plus VAT, will that be the best option, or are there any cheaper alternatives out there?

Thanks

James

i have recently put one on my RB all for the cost of £1.30 lol, b&q black flexi hose:eek: looks good too:cool:

Insignia SRi
Assuming a hack saw or something smilar will be ok.

Just offer it up to the bumper and mark what needs trimming??

E92 M3
you wana megane splittler they dont have a cut down the middle. my megane splitter about £10 for any scrapy:

profilepic41005_1.gif

Insignia SRi
Right guys me and a mate picked up one Pug 307 splitter today as they only had 1 in stock so im going to have to wait until Thursday to get mine :(

We fitted his one on a black 182 and it went on with no real problems, only thing I would say is invest in some decent axle stands as its awkward holding the splitter in place and screwing the self tappers into the bumper!!

Really good results though and much better than spending £100 plus from ktec etc.

Well worth doing if anybody is in need of a splitter.

Pics and fitting guide to follow!!!

172 cup
got mine fitted too, in the rain. But I removed front bumper, which I can imagine made it a hell of a lot easier