ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182:A couple pics i took this morn when i went for an early Sunday morning blast

White Clio 182
Took the Clio badge off, spayed the sport badge black and put a new splitter on the front for now.

aaa8e0ca.jpg

97738ffe.jpg

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Re: Clio 182:A couple pics i took this morn when i went for an early Sunday morning b

IMO it would look great if you got rid of the stickers, flaps and replaced the sport badge with the Clio badge.

It looks like it's trying too hard and it really doesn't need to, it's a good looking car!

White Clio 182
Re: Clio 182:A couple pics i took this morn when i went for an early Sunday morning b

Clio badge is poo as and had holes behind it so had to put something there so i stuck with the sport badge for now,looks much better fully de-badged but got to fill the holes.
I know what your saying about mudflaps and stickers mate but then it will just look BORING and the same as all the rest, its not staying like this forever though im
getting ideas for things to do but i like it as it is for now! Everyones got their different opinions and i like to hear them.

I think that looks great.

Maybe change the spoiler for a Cup/v6 one.

White Clio 182

Cheers pal :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

Needs silvervisions badly ;)

White Clio 182

Didnt even know what they were till i just looked it up, nice cheap mod idea my favourite kind! Know ive noticed the orange i cant keep my eyes off it your fault jenic! lol
Ebay here i come! You could have said one good thing though instead of just a single picky comment! ;-)

Black Gold Trophy

IMO it would look great if you got rid of the stickers, flaps and replaced the sport badge with the Clio badge.

It looks like it's trying too hard and it really doesn't need to, it's a good looking car!

I couldn't agree more. This car is nice, but could look so much better.
The sport badges definitely need to go, they can be bought from halfrauds and as a result end up on EVERY chavved up car out there!
Despite the rear spoiler being a genuine renault one, they just look plain awful! Get a 182 cup spoiler on there and the car will look ten times better!

Megane 225 F1

That looks nice mate. Love what you have done. Not to keen on the mud flaps, but I imagine with that, colour, every little helps to stop teh dirt ;)

looks good with the black alloys!! mudflaps need to go and the stickers especially the one thats on the piss on the front bumper:dapprove:

BG182FF

i quite like the spoiler mate, but not keen on the black Sport badge. Would much rather the Clio badge in black. Maybe a black front badge and a skoda splitter as that one looks real thick. But if you like to be different, good on ya mate :)

b/g 182, meg tourer

i like pretty much all of it apart from the mud flaps and stickers, oh and the sport badge. with them removed i think it would look great.

White Clio 182

Cheers for the compliments but alot on here just seems to say the same advice and if everyone did that the clio's will all end up looking the same boring! I'm more up for ideas that are different so you end up with a nice Clio that stands out from the rest that isn't just another sheep follower but looks mint.
I didn't put the flaps or the stickers on and I'm debating if to take them off but I can't decide what to do yet to make it different still

b/g 182, meg tourer

tbh, the fact that its a white mk2 is quite different for a start! im certainly not suggesting being a sheep and i only do modifications that i think suit my car, not to keep the population of cliosport happy. i dont have turini's wrapped in pe2's. i dont have a cup splitter. but a lot of the popular mods on here are done for a reason i guess... they do look good.
i also like the black bump strips as that is different and suits it. the little touches that will make it different.

White Clio 182

I planned on doing the front badge black tomorrow I agree Martin ;-)

FF 182

Looks quality mate, not seen one in white before (probably because I am new to this scene). I have to agree with the mud flaps comment though but keep it up bro, general looks the dogs danglies as they say.

White Clio 182

Cheers Luke fair comments there mate, I know they suggest these things cus they probs look best but it would be nice to maybe find a combination of things that people havnt seen much of or tried yet. I've had many many motors in the past never had a Clio before so I've only just started looking into great detail of these things so still in the process of searching for exactly what I want it to look like. It's all good fun though!!

White Clio 182

Nice one paniro

Black Gold Trophy

Way too many people get obsessed with the idea of being different.

If it's what you like then it doesnt matter if everyone else is doing it.

However if you are doing it just to be like everyone else, then I could see the justification for criticism.

Different doesnt always mean better.

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC

i really like this as its like close to what i want my van to look like minus the mudflaps and stickers :approve:
i hope you dont mind but can i nab a few of these pics to make photoshops? my vans manky and i havent got any good pics to use lol

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

Didnt even know what they were till i just looked it up, nice cheap mod idea my favourite kind! Know ive noticed the orange i cant keep my eyes off it your fault jenic! lol
Ebay here i come! You could have said one good thing though instead of just a single picky comment! ;-)

lol, sorry, its the first thing i saw on a car with colours as contrasting as yours.

I like that its white :)

White Clio 182

Different is better in my eyes, knowing that you have a mint motor that's individual and there's not loads of others driving round that are exactly the same makes it feel more special.
Anyways I'm getting far too deep here lol at the end of the day it's a Clio and it is what is it as it doesn't look bad ive had better cars and everyone likes different things

White Clio 182

Go for it Liam cheers mate

Hi!
looking good but u shoud remove the stickers and Renault dirty covers loool :rasp:

Took the Clio badge off, spayed the sport badge black and put a new splitter on the front for now.

aaa8e0ca.jpg

97738ffe.jpg

Sunflower Ph1 172

That wonky sticker on the front keeps drawing my eye

535d / t5 caravelle

whats that splitter off?

White Clio 182

Megane mate £5 from scrappers, sanded it down sprayed it and it came up like new! Bargain!

R26

In my opinion, that would look perfect minus stickers and mud flaps.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Has the potential to be awesome but for me personally it's all a bit random and a tad tack...

White Clio 182

Random and tack, ouch

rb182 cup

tidy car pal...just take off the stickers. keep the flaps on over winter,then take them off when the weather is better....think of the weight you'd be saving! oh & paint the side bump strips white

White Clio 182

Cheers Lee good advice mate, not all negative like some

CLIO PH1 172

loose the flaps and window stickers and this will lokk spot on imo!

White Clio 182

I was thinking maybe taking the window stickers off and getting the writing off the mudflaps so they don't stick out as much. The thing is the car hasn't got a single scratch or even one stone chip on it and I want to keep it that way as it's used for my everyday car plus being white and winter they work a treat

350z GT

I love it mate...think the stickers an the black bump strips really make it stand out...

if it was mine i wouldnt change a thing lol congrats on a different but sweet looking car :)

White Clio 182

Cheers stu I've now taken the decals off the mudflaps, taken the window stickers out and painted front badge black.
Check it out under. . . White 182 update. I think it's on page 2 now

clio sport 182

johnny g84! spot on car mate! ive been thinkin about flaps for a while!! where did u get urs from?