ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Blue L.E.D Conversion (Update)

lol cool thanks but what about changing the clock screen etc on the dash??

depends on the year, mine is an 03 plate and uses bulbs, really easy. Push and play, the newer 182 uses LEDs like the climate.

Im not bothered as im intergrating something special into the clock space soon...

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
All of the lights are done now. Just finished the climate control panel which was a b**ch with 28 l.e.ds to change lol.

led10.jpg

led11.jpg

thats is sexual ...like propper sexual

EK4, 632 on black, Mk2Ph3
i wouldn't mind having a change like this seeing a few of my LEDs arent even working! :p

2001 Clio 1.4RT
Hey man, sick mod, is that controller for the aircon standard though? because I havent seen the electronic one in south africa?

Iceberg 172
Does anybody offer this as a service? I mean, I could not be fooked to do it myself as I would fook it all up i'm sure... far to impatient, heavy handed and clumbsy.

But I'd love to get rid of the minging orange could and go proper Red or Blue maybe.

MK3, RX450H.
Yeah that looks the part tbf.
I wish I could even figure out how to get to my lights just to fix them lol.

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
Am still offering this service to anyone on the forum. The price is £80 for the everything that lights up orange to be changed to any colour combination they want and return postage . I've done about 12 complete conversions now with all great results. The turn around is usually within 48 hours.

If you would like this doing please contact me via PM

Cheers, Jaff

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
Take the parts out pal and post them, thats what the others did. You can still drive your car, just cant see your speed lol.

Disastra Coupe
I did a this with my Saxo. Suited the car down to the ground already being blue. Would have done it to the Clio too but i think the orange tie's in with Flame Red better!