ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Dash check fault code... t---

RB 182 FF
Hi guys can anyone help, I did the self diagnostic dash check earlier today and what I think is the t--- code came up. I believe this is an injector fault from what I could find on here, can anyone confirm this or list the potential problems that might bring up this code. I just want a rough idea of where I need to start to cure the problem, could it be sparks, coils, injectors etc... Oh also the car is running fine from what I can tell... Cheers Gaz.

RB 182 FF
Cheers sbridgey, does this mean it's definitely injector issues and nothing else at all faulty?!

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Its french, it could mean anything. If you are worried take it somewhere with a proper code reader or CLIP.

RB 182 FF
Ok well I'll driver her until something noticeable crops up and do what you said, at present it runs ok so I will see how it goes... Cheers for the input.

SQ5
Could be an old code, press the reset button in the dash when you see the t--- and then run car for a few minutes and do the fault finding trick again and see if its returned.