ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Exhaust Popping

P

pete.grant

Hi All,

I've already asked this question to a couple of memebers but thought I would post the question on here for some additional input.

I've just bought a Clio 182 and when it is in neutral with the engine ticking over occasionally it seems to make rumbling noises and go a little shaky (kind of like if it was about to stall). When I get out and listen to the exhaust it seems to blow out air every so often and make a kind of popping noise. Does anyone know if this is common/usual?

Any information you could provide me with would be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot

Pete

RS Clio 200
its called sexual purr.

if ureconcerned just pop it into a garage and ask what they think it could be... shouldnt charge

172 Cup & Clio dci Van
thats cos ur a sexual purrrredator bob haha have a good one tonight in Kingston, isnt heard it was Gay night on the radio haha

Take the car into renault garage or just phone them up. probably something annoying like a sensor needs replacing.