ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 182 exhaust

Clio 2.0 182
Hi All.

The factory exhaust on my 182 is causing trouble and so i want an aftermarket one.

i want an exhaust which is quiet when driving normally but gives nice sound when u put your foot down, has anyone got any recomendations as to what i could get and an average cost on doing the job?

i really dont know much about exhausts so any information would be helpful

Thanks. :)

Evo 5, Impreza wrx
I'm running the scorpion RS192 and I think it sound perfect. Sometime I've seen them used on eBay and gumtree from £200. Mind you mine has the decat as we'll.

clio 182
hi, Ihad a tony banks custom cat back system about 6 months ago cost £350 fitted.sounds lovely.they can do a loud,medium or quiet version its up to you.mines medium.well pleased.different size tailpipes too.i went for the 3" so doesnt look too far from standard.they are based in Leeds.Website check them out.