ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Fast Road spec *blog*

I love the update pics, looks great, this has been one of my favorite cars since I saw it tearing up Silverstone at Trax! How much was the AST suspension if you don't mind me asking? Are they ok for ride comfort on the road aswell or are they fully track focused?

Not fully track focused, far from it, there are two options of harder and softer springs, i had the softer but they are still more than capable on track with dampning adjustability, wet isnt so good but certainly no worse than my H&R's i had before.

Little update...

Went to Mallory park today, after a bit of tweaking with suspension etc car went very well considering i was on road tyres was dead level with my mates trophy running 888s so happy with that.

Few pictures and you can also see the new bullets and a few other carbon bits which probably are pointless but i get bored :) Also my shortened towing eye.

IMG_0867.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg

Me making adjustments :rasp:

IMG_0800.jpg

Interior which i can never picture

IMG_0813.jpg

Few track pictures

IMG_0991-1.jpg

IMG_0979copy.jpg

IMG_0901copy.jpg

Thanks for the pics Chris, aka Whitley :)

Saxo VTR and clio Trophy
Great pics, car looks fantastic!! Thnaks for the info, any chance of saying how much the AST suspension is?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Was just looking on they're site, do you have the sportline 1's?
They only do one version for the clio. 15 point adjustable damping, 2 spring options. The only people that offer a rear coilover unit. Do you have a Trophy?

Saxo VTR and clio Trophy
I did have a Trophy a while back #415 but I had an offer I could'nt refuse but do miss it, am considering buying a 182 in the january sales :)

Bit of an update..

Few more pictures from Mallory also a video which can be seen in the link below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEd8Wo1kauo

Also pictures of my OZ F1's which are perfect with no curbing :D however i will be spraying them anthracite, and i had my exhaust re insulated the other day as you can see through the little flap in the picture, all the insulation had gone apart from a bit at the back, Janspeed...

Anyway :)

30122008568.jpg

29122008566.jpg

welded back up

29122008567.jpg

Other track pics ive found

IMG_3308.jpg

IMG_3321.jpg

IMG_87531.jpg

Not many updates but been messing around with my cam so thought id put the pics in here rather than clogging up Media..

Removed rear wiper and fitted clear side reps the only real changes from last time..

carpark119.jpg

carpark128.jpg

carpark121.jpg

carpark130.jpg

carpark122.jpg

carpark134.jpg

carpark142.jpg

carpark143.jpg

carpark150.jpg

carpark157.jpg