ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Insurance

Hi,

Looking forward to picking up my clio 182 black gold with cup packages next tue. Elephant insurance quoting me £882 fully comp for 10 months bonus accelerator scheme as iam only 22 and have 1 years no claims. What do yous think? The only think is that elephant are saying they will not cover the mods ie the cup packs and if crashed they would only cover to standard manufactures spec. Is this the case with all insurers and does anyone know any other insurers that could beat this price?

Cheers Marty

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

try tesco

im 22 got 5yrs ncb got the 182 insured for £675 full comp

it will also depend where you live matey!

elephant are talking crapola - it is a bloody standard car!!!! with or without cup packs.....

so would elephant not insure someone with a BMW330 with their optional sports suspension?!!????

welcome aswell

sorry for my rant

Quote: Originally posted by harv172 on 16 February 2005
definately tesco, im 19 and cost me £1000 for my 172.

how many years no claims?

Christ, im 23, 4 years no claims and one £1000 claim and i was being quoted £2000 by elephant on a 182! Think ill have to do some shopping around as i reckon im being ripped off!

RB182cup&golf gti

confused.com does the work for you, im having difficulty at the mo as i just bought a second car and didnt realise you couldnt carry your no claims to two cars, ive got a limited mileage quote on the clio 4500 miles a year for £450 with footman james. Think those bonus accelarator schemes are a bit of a rip of, i see the point but then 12/10 x 882 = 1058 per year so only until youve done 6 years will you gain an extra year, theyre all robbers

24 and no claims paying 1200 with elephant and belive me when they say they wont pay out they wont pay out took me 6 months to get money out of them !!!!!!!!!!:mad: