ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 182 on dockroad

Renault clio 1.2 RT
mite be in the wrong place but i was coming down the dockroad in liverpool and i kinda raced a 182 well i got completly blown of buy the 182 lol but would just like to know who it was it was black / blacked out rear windows it had a cliosports sticket and another sticker sayin clio i think but it was in silver on the bottom left of the back window

Any1 ? ? ?

haha was me lol didn't think you were on here mate - liked the comment about the few more years no claims ;)

I had a 1.2 before my 182 so I know how it feels but still good cars!

Renault clio 1.2 RT
to be honest m8 i kinda love me car i know its not the best but i get stick in work from the lads about avin a clio but i just cant w8 to get me next 1 to be honest :D was sweet urs m8 just like i want lol i dunno even y i tryed a bit of a race wid ya lol i seen the tail pipes and new i woulda got ad off :p but wen i seen the cs sticker was worth it tis nice seeing sum1 who is into clio's close to home :p do u know of any clio stuff up are end ? were u from btw ? i live in oldswan :D

^^ Kool mate...

I'm from Crosby and goto the NW meets when I can - have you been? I don't know anything else around here for Clios nope. Tell your mates to take a look at the 172/182/V6 stats and that'll change their minds ;)

Great cars mate and defo recommend a 172/182 - take a test drive!