ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Sketch Finished

Following on from my other thread, i've finally got round to doing my first sketch for cliosport members. Perfect in a frame on the bedroom wall! :) It's 3.20 am so i might f**k this up :rasp:
Hope you like it...

Clio 182

(standard ride height)
182previewpw3.jpg

(lowered version)
182previewloweredic6.jpg

Some of you have already said you want a print so i'll give you the options and sizes.

A4 Print - £20 delivered

A3 Print - £25
delivered

I can accept paypal, cheque or bank transfer

Please state whether you want it lowered or standard ride height, PM me to purchase :)

Thanks, Gav

For the people who think it's a photoshop, it's not. It took me about 6 hours in total using a Bic biro you will see when you get the print, i then added the black solid shadow in photoshop to make it look more professional. :cool:

I can do one with Turini's on and i could do Reg plates too on request.
I will be doing a phase 1 172 next as soon as i get time.

I've also been thinking and i'm gonna knock the prices down by £5 each

So now they're:

A4 - £15 delivered

A3 - £20 delivered

Thanks, Gav

Racing Blue 182
For the people who think it's a photoshop, it's not. It took me about 6 hours in total using a Bic biro you will see when you get the print, i then added the black solid shadow in photoshop to make it look more professional. :cool:

I can do one with Turini's on and i could do Reg plates too on request.
I will be doing a phase 1 172 next as soon as i get time.

I've also been thinking and i'm gonna knock the prices down by £5 each

So now they're:

A4 - £15 delivered

A3 - £20 delivered

Thanks, Gav

Is this for an actual drawing or a photocopy?

BG182®
dude ya got some real talent there, surperb drawings. you could defo make a living outa that. i kno i would lol.

J

JACKO CUP 172!

that is the dogs. can u do a 172 cup??? if u can pm me i will defo have 1 off ya..

jacko

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
look really good mate, may sound very picky but if you get chance to do a mk2 ph2 with turbines, lowered a bit to sit nicer and some straight side skirts i would be very interested, i know its very specific so would be willing to pay your original price of £20 delivered for the A4??

pm me if you get round to doing one

Last edited: