ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 182 spark plugs

clio sport 182cup
hi anyone know what milage your surposed to change the spark plugs??

and is it 5w 40 fully syn best to use??

Laguna sport tourer
platinum plugs last 72k according to renault(best to use platinum ngk), done mine at 50k and yeah only use 5w40 fully synthetic

it's not in the book (not in mine anyway) but they're apparently due after 5yrs as well as the 72k mileage interval

s4m

clio 182
So do u think it will be a good idea to change them at 42k and do u need an inlet gasket thanks sam..

Black R27, 205gti
Changed mine today mate, my car is on 49k but is approaching 5 years.

North West Performance have them at about half price.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
So do u think it will be a good idea to change them at 42k and do u need an inlet gasket thanks sam..

book says 72k, but i guess you can change them whenever you like. possibly...depends on state of your one when it comes off. if it was me i'd get a new one anyways, won't be too expensive.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
I had mine changed with service and its on 38000.you mite aswell change them.i used ngk platinum and payed 30 quid

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
can someone provide me with a link to the correct spark plugs for the 182??

cheers