ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 update - cleaned - a few pics!

Suzuki Swift Sport
Thought as the weather was good yest I would take the clio out for a little run and get a few shots!

Still not got it quite how I want it but so far since buying it in Sept I have done...

Ferodo DS2500s
Brembo HC discs
Milltek & Decat
Carbon Splitter
Exhaust Mounts
ITG Panel Filter
Alpine Headunit
36k Service and Aux Belt changed

All I want to do now is get a set of decent tyres on it and maybe do rear discs and pads!

3374709905_cdda487aae_o.jpg

3374709723_ca1bf71435_o.jpg

3374709497_1d42a7949e_o.jpg

3375526132_8fc4a78cb0_o.jpg

Suzuki Swift Sport
Wonderful mate.

Has it been PC'd? Looks spotless.

No! just gave it a quick wash! It needs a proper going over but im waiting till the weather stays better! Was a bit too hungover to be doing anything more than a wash yesterday!

Trophy #490
Gorgeous car, I'm a big fan of Black Gold. Are you around the Wakefield area of West Yorkshire by the way? Seems like it's the capital of the country for Renaultsport Clio's these days! See so many about!

Suzuki Swift Sport
Gorgeous car, I'm a big fan of Black Gold. Are you around the Wakefield area of West Yorkshire by the way? Seems like it's the capital of the country for Renaultsport Clio's these days! See so many about!

Im out towards Ilkley, yeah there seem to be a few around Wakefield! went over to an rs meet there not so long ago!

Suzuki Swift Sport
Tidy photos.

What tyres you got on it just now? Or are they the standard exaltos but needing replaced?

They are Exaltos on the back - firestone firehawks on the front :)o) they are rubbish! They were on from the previous owner though, I am waiting for them to wear out then a full set of Parada Spec 2s are going on (I know they are average in the wet but I love the ride quality with them)

I cant wait to give it a good wax! :)