ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 vs Civic Type R

Clio 182 Cup
Helo wounderd if any 1 could help?? I have a clio 182 FF and a mate i no has a CTR he is 100% sure that his car will piss all over my clio i diss agree as have had lil races with several in straight lines and have won by several car lenghts! Wat does anybody else think??

Dodgy one
Thank u sum of u lot r so s**ty! Its the first time iv posted

wave.gif
no one else has done that yet :rasp:

Come on though

i diss agree as have had lil races with several in straight lines and have won by several car lenghts!

fair enough hes new but,

mate be fair hes new to the site and to be honest you havent been a member long either so you shouldnt be giving new people grief as it gives the club a bad name!!

Helo wounderd if any 1 could help?? I have a clio 182 FF and a mate i no has a CTR he is 100% sure that his car will piss all over my clio i diss agree as have had lil races with several in straight lines and have won by several car lenghts! Wat does anybody else think??

it will be close but once the vtec kicks in then i would stand by because they do shift
check you tube and do a search you will find the correct answers you want mate
but personal opinion its down to the driver at the end of the day ;)

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Think the pre face lift CTR (before 2004) are 6.6 to 60 and 6.4 there after.

I dont think you "would hammer it" but probaly match it for pace with the power to weight ratio...

The CTR VTec's at 5600rpm so its got to be revved uber hard to get the most out of it, it would be an intresting race but not a arse handing senario.

Fiesta ST Stage 3
They are so common tho i saw 7 today coming back from Gatwick this morning every one has got one it looks like . Thought they were ment to be fast to LOL Long live old skool V-TEC :rasp:

Shed.
Ctr's the better car tbh.

They are yes, but there no difference between speed from what ive witnessed. id sooner have the 182 though, the Vtec engine is stupid. No torque and quite a boring drive below 5k.

The Vtec Engine....All that lag and no turbo. its like waiting for bad sex.

PMSL AT breadvan.

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
I've only driven one once though, did feel similar to my car but felt more solid, and is obviously bigger too, which i liked.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Ctr's the better car tbh.

They are yes, but there no difference between speed from what ive witnessed. id sooner have the 182 though, the Vtec engine is stupid. No torque and quite a boring drive below 5k.

The Vtec Engine....All that lag and no turbo. its like waiting for bad sex.

PMSL AT breadvan.

Sex is like pizza, when its hot its good but when its cold its still kinda good:eek:

lol

MCS R56
Why do people always say "once the V-tec kicks in, they are fast" when racing. When racing, the V-tec is kicking in and there is still no difference.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Why do people always say "once the V-tec kicks in, they are fast" when racing. When racing, the V-tec is kicking in and there is still no difference.

I think once it does kick in the throttle response is sharper but i wouldt put it on par with the likes of a turbo/supercharger:S