ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 with white wheels??

C250 AMG & 172 Cup
Ive got a clio 182 with the cup packs etc... and i like the anthracite wheels on it....

One thing that i havent seen done yet due to there not being many 182's in racing blue near me is white wheels on it.

Im thinking of having the white stripes put on the car then either having the standard wheels in white or maybe getting some Speedlines on it in white.... (Chrono's)

Anyone any good with photoshop or have any opinions on what it would look like??

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I think speelines in white would look good on a racing blue ! I'd leave the standard wheels in anthracite though , imo .

C250 AMG & 172 Cup
Yeh, i agree there especially when i come to sell, now the choice is Chrono or Turini and whether to ahve the stripes

Audi A6 (S3 on order)
not racing blue .... but sure they'd look good on it.

clio1.jpg

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Rob.H said:
Yeh, i agree there especially when i come to sell, now the choice is Chrono or Turini and whether to ahve the stripes

White stripes and white turinis imo .

E91 M Sport
rmccardal said:
not racing blue .... but sure they'd look good on it.

clio1.jpg

Damn that car looks sweet clean. I'm going to buy you a sponge for your birthday so you don't have to book an appointment everytime ;)