ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 xenon lights

Bevo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Hi all, I have a clio 182.

I need a new xenon light unit and I just got one and noticed it has a different back colour. My original is a light grey bezel and this new one is a dark silver with black trim. Looking online there seems to be chrome, black and this silver colour.
My car is titanium silver. Does anyone know what kind of light unit I’m looking for

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Titanium 182 ‘s came with grey Xenons. I have a driver side light in good condition for sale if needed. Looks like this
DB690244-8D4E-4B0C-85CF-C22DF4D542AC.jpeg

Bevo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Ugh that’s so annoying I need passenger side. Thank you for the info

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
I believe there are two xenon options a grey or black insert. Grey inserts being supplied on 182’s from new and black on 172’s (so slightly older) but I’m sure I will be corrected by one of the stalwarts. The one you linked looks about right!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Correct, the 182 came with grey xenons from factory.
Be aware that used ones will have brittle adjusters which will probably snap if they are entrusted to a delivery service. They are replaceable without pulling the headlamp apart though and the new adjuster is about a fiver on ebay.

Bevo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Correct, the 182 came with grey xenons from factory.
Be aware that used ones will have brittle adjusters which will probably snap if they are entrusted to a delivery service. They are replaceable without pulling the headlamp apart though and the new adjuster is about a fiver on ebay.
What do you mean my adjusters. Thanks for the info

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
They can be tricky to see the difference in some forms of light. Only in bright light are the differences clearly obvious.

1595059033129.jpeg

When I was trying to find a set for mine, even the sellers sometimes were unsure as to which ones they had.

It’s a subtle difference, but a big improvement for me. I personally dislike the pale silver ones on the 182 - almost like it’s the same grey as plastic body-trim that’s faded in the sun.

Bevo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
They can be tricky to see the difference in some forms of light. Only in bright light are the differences clearly obvious.

View attachment 1486230

When I was trying to find a set for mine, even the sellers sometimes were unsure as to which ones they had.

It’s a subtle difference, but a big improvement for me. I personally dislike the pale silver ones on the 182 - almost like it’s the same grey as plastic body-trim that’s faded in the sun.
Are you selling that passenger one you have there

Kev@KAM

ClioSport Trader
  Badass Toyota
What make is the black one? Its a bloody minefield when trying to work out who does what.

Clio 182
I believe there are two xenon options a grey or black insert. Grey inserts being supplied on 182’s from new and black on 172’s (so slightly older) but I’m sure I will be corrected by one of the stalwarts. The one you linked looks about right!
Are they interchangeable? Can I put 172 Xenons in 182?

Bevo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182

View attachment 1486230

Hi mate can I buy that dark grey one. Are you selling any ?