ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 197 bumpers for Clio 3 1.4?

Ford Fiesta ST
I'm thinking of selling my current car (Ford Fiesta ST) and downgrading to something a little more economical like a 1.4 or 1.6 Clio 3. Would it be possible to put the Clio Sport bumpers on the Clio 3 or would it be a bad idea? How pricey are the bumpers? Has anyone on these forums done something like this? I would LOVE to see pictures if possible.

Basically what I'm trying to do is get the awesome look of the 197 on the economical 1.4.

On a slightly different note, how well do Renaults hold their value and the Clio in particular? My mother's 2002 Citroen Picasso has lost 2/3's of its value (bought from new).

Last edited:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Nope. The Renault sport clio3 shell is bespoke. It has wider (more flaired) rear quarters, which means the rear bumper would be too wide for a non sport. Front wings are also flaired, but are bolt on jobs, so a front bumper *may* fit. The front wings also incorporate the skirts, which again wont mate up to the rear quarter panel.