ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 197 Cup

Clio 197 Cup
Hey people. be a member for a while, just thought i say hello and show you a few pitures of my clio since i been busy modifing it through the summer. the pictures are from the day i got it to now. the car has recaro's seats and carbon dash. white engine bay with red hoses. gloss black speedlines lowered on kw coilovers. full system miltek and decat. de-wipered, flushed boot, clio 200 diffuser

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64026424@N08/

cheers Gav

Clio Sport 197 cup
Car Looks amazing mate a real eye catcher i also have a Glacier White Clio 197 Cup and am ready to start modifying it and you have done a few things i was thinking of doing can you tell me where your getting your interior parts carboned from? as I’ve been looking around and it so hard to get the right person to do it. I’m a member on clio197.net as well mate if you’re on their add me buddy. I spend my time mostly on their and once again wicked ride can tell it’s your pride and joy mate.