ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 197 dropped on H&r's with R30 18"s

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Thats mint, would look so nice in the racing blue with those wheels.

VW ....
Thats mint, would look so nice in the racing blue with those wheels.

na ... nimbus silver :approve:

makes me chuckle thinking when the 197 first came out everyone was negative ,then someones lowers it ,sticks 18's on it it's the dogs danglies ... think outside the box lol

An orange one
that was my photoshop...

imagegallery1111.jpg

imagegallery11.jpg

Tangoed Works
Looks ultra tuff, those arches seem to bulge out more with the drop. Shame the 18's will make it even slower though. Guess you cant have it all, but its sexy all the same.

clio 200 F4Rt
i really like that.

lets hope the cup version has the speed increase thats needed, then fit a set of those wheels.... sweet!

R35 GTR
Nice, but why pt H+Rs on the car? The only thing good about the 197 is the handling.

Just seems a bit pointless, fair enough if the standard setup was s**t, but its not.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
very nice, that would be complete with the xenon headlight clusters as they give it a 'meaner' look :)

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
Saw this on autotrader the other day. It looks awesome. Its the only picture from the seller though. Its lowered and has the k-tec rear spoiler on it! Its has a full milltec exhaust system on it. 8000 miles on the clock going for £12995! Probably the nicest one ive seen!
197nice.jpg

Why would anyone ruin the handling/abilities of a car that will outstrip a trophy on a track??? Looks are for the lower lives? Looks are for chavs, not real drivers.

pistonheads is the place to ne

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
i'm probably the only one but the wheels look to big on it,and as for fitting h&r's how is that going to spoil the handling,the reason why the 197 handles well is down to the chasis and h&r make the suspension for the new cup car

Clio RenaultSport 197
Looks good. How's the ride on the lowered suspension, though? Not keen to fcuk with mine - like it how it is.:eek:

Last edited: