ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 197 Spoiler

Ford Fiesta Mk6 Zetec S
I have seen a few 197's around with a big spoiler off the clio cup racing cars. could someone fill me in where to get it from because on the renault website it wont let you add it on as an extra?

you can order them from the parts dept at a renault dealer.

someone should be able to tell u the part number.

be warned though, on close inspection, they look pretty naff. the black "carbon look" bits on each end look very chepa and tacky.

Ford Fiesta Mk6 Zetec S
ah rite cheers for the warning. if i order a car and buy the spoiler wil renault put it on as factory fit?

Clio 197 R27
evolution vbmenu_register("postmenu_3790072", true);
Forum User

Re: Clio 197 Spoiler
you can order them from the parts dept at a renault dealer.

someone should be able to tell u the part number.

be warned though, on close inspection, they look pretty naff. the black "carbon look" bits on each end look very chepa and tacky.
in your opinion, i on the other hand think mine looks the dogs danglies and it certainly finish off the rear end.
jagger 14 the spoiler is fitted at the inport centre or at the dealers fitted and painted by renault is approx £385.00