ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 197 Ultra Red

Renault Clio RS197
Hi!
Bought a 07 Mk3 Clio 197 a month ago, after unforutunately writing off my previous car (1.2 Grande Punto) fortuna tly for me it wasn't my fault! After having a rather slow first car thought i would go for something with a little more power now the insurance had calmed themselves down and i am paying a reasonable amount. Was looking towards a BMW Z4 but stumbled upon a 197, took a R27 for test drive and fell in love except from the smell of smoke from the interior. Ended picking a very tidy Ultra Red 197 for a reasonable price.

Seemings I go on holiday tomorrow I have been trying to save some money recently, so when i come back I am starting to look at modifying it. Everything is in question but i can't lower it, due to my girlfriend living on a farm and the lane down to it is very bumpy. I am thinking first a KTR Panel Filter as the filter at the moment is looking avery worse for wear, was looking towards an induction kit but for the money and the benefitsi can't justify it, unless i go with the V6 airbox.
Also i am looking at getting my alloys refurbished as the previous driver loved hitting the kurb. But other than that they did a good job of maintaining the car as a whole. Yeah theres a few swirl marks, butthat can easily be sorted with a few hours of my time. Can anyone recommend a place that will refurbish alloys at a reasonable price for a good finish.

Any ideas on other plans also?
IMAG0938.jpgIMAG0987.jpgIMAG1013.jpgIMAG0945.jpg