ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 197

Met up with Rocky99 on the forum for a local photoshoot. We went scouting for places to go yesterday, we tried the Gloucester Business Park, it looked awesome, very good potential for shots, but we were told by security that no photos were allowed :(

We did have a few places to go, so we met up at midday. And yet again, the weather was s**t!
As a result we went to a multistorey carpark, even though I hate doing them now, it was that or nothing. We played about in there for a while, then the weather brightened up and the rest of the day was awesome!

We mainly did rig stuff, and as we had places to go in the evening, we didnt have much time, so they were a little rushed.

DSC_5300.jpg

DSC_5207.jpg

DSC_5249.jpg

DSC_5218.jpg

DSC_5262.jpg

Thanks for the day Rich, we'll meet up again when we have some more locations (and the weather is better!!)

BMW 320 M Sport, 197
Wow the pics look even better than I remember.

Thanks for getting these pics done, very pleased with the result. Let's hope we can get the other locations I'm after too, could be exceptional!

Wow the pics look even better than I remember.

Thanks for getting these pics done, very pleased with the result. Let's hope we can get the other locations I'm after too, could be exceptional!

No worries. Yeh it sounds promising, just hope we can get access to them :)

Glad you like them, the rig shots were a bit rushed, but the shots came out pretty well.
Those locations were pretty good, we may have to re-visit them one day when we have a bit more time :)

BMW 320 M Sport, 197
Some static at the end of the dead end could be good too with the sunlight, or even at dark?

Ian

Focus TDCi
How dare you pass my work off as your own! :eek: ;)

Great work Dan, even more so if it was rushed. I'm tempted to have a drive down your way at some point and have a chat, just need to get my car back on the road first!

1.2 Dynamique billabong
lovely shots as always buddy. are you using a magic arm and superclamp with your rig setup buddy

James

lovely shots as always buddy. are you using a magic arm and superclamp with your rig setup buddy

James

No magic arm, they're too heavy (for me). I use a superclamp at each suction mount, and one where the camera attaches to the rig too.

brilliant shots, as always! What did you use to light the interior in the second pic?

SB-800 set on SU-4 mode.

Some static at the end of the dead end could be good too with the sunlight, or even at dark?

Yeh I was thinking if the weather was the same as it was when we were there, static shots should look really good. But we havent been very lucky with the weather so far!

1.2 Dynamique billabong
ah ok you were using suction mounts rather than the undercar rig, was wondering how you managed to get it that far back for the rear 3/4 shots, that makes sense now lol

cheers
James