ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 2 Sunroof - Watchdog

Megane 230 R26
im going to do it... getting annoyed with the

click click click click knock knock

Bit unfair to send that off to the BBC as it seems haven't bothered speaking to Renault... the knocking problem is a known problem with a simple fix, I had it on my 54-plate 1.2 Clio and the dealership modded it about 2 minutes and it never did it again.

172 & RSi
Is it worth going to Renault and asking someone? Who would you generally ask because all the parts people etc. seem useless and they will probably tell me it needs a diagnostic test and charge me £70 lol.

Hope they could sort mine in 2 mins

Nissan sunny gtir
Do all you lot just moan about your clios?????. why don't you all put up and shut up or if your not happy sell the bloody things. My clios ace:rasp:

what a loada b****cks... just like the bonnet problems.. a bunch of retards who cant shut the bonnet properly

Clio RT, MK2 Phase 1
i'll do it mine is leaking on the passengers side and rattling n its realy doing my head in now, plus ive spent £266 on sorting da leak but yet it still leaks. to stop the rattlin put sumting about the size of a bottle top under the catch where it closes and its wont make a noise!!!!!

Clio
I have an 04 reg Clio and I've just been told the sunroof needs replacing at a cost of £790 inc. VAT & fitting!!! Spoke to Renault and they've offered 10% off this price - how generous! I'll be filling in the form and sending them a copy of my letter to Renault.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
mines a coot, its an 05 reg clio still in warrenty and its annoying as fook ill fill one in