ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 Black and White Limited Edition

PS 200
Sneak preview of the UK version of the Clio B&W :eek:
28012010031.gif

Must get the cleaning equipment out at the weekend !

BMW 320d M-Sport
^^ Surely that's just a standard 200 in white? Nothing about it looks to be special edition! Well, except for the 'spesh' headlight/bumper join!

Clio 200 Black and White
Id have spent a few more pennies and got a proper one.

Or SAVED some pennies and got a PROPER one, know what im sayin' :)

Nah to be fair, the 200 is plenty good enough in standard trim. You could argue that spending ££££s on extras is foolish when the standard car is so good.

Need's a clean though mate, and maybe think about getting the alloys painted anthracite or black?

Enjoying it so far?

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Sneak preview of the UK version of the Clio B&W :eek:
28012010031.gif

Must get the cleaning equipment out at the weekend !

I'm getting a headache looking at that pic!! (is it just me?!)

Gw should be looking a lot 'blacker' in this weather!....try harder!!

PS 200
^ Probs this. Lame.
Not sure what's worse - the lameness of my "joke" - or you lot not getting it ;):rasp: (Apart from SC03OTT :) )

Yeah - I could have saved more pennies but I'm happy with £13,150 for a full fat 200 - could have blown another 3-4k - but as Madusa1 says - nowt wrong with the STD car.

Madusa1 - you're gonna love it :D

PS 200
I'm getting a headache looking at that pic!! (is it just me?!)

Gw should be looking a lot 'blacker' in this weather!....try harder!!

Poor light - crap camera phone :(.

Will try harder next time :)

Was gonna take another shot this morning - car was hard to find as Aberdeenshire has seen the return of the white $hite :evil:

Cupped 200
Not sure what's worse - the lameness of my "joke" - or you lot not getting it ;):rasp: (Apart from SC03OTT :) )

Yeah - I could have saved more pennies but I'm happy with £13,150 for a full fat 200 - could have blown another 3-4k - but as Madusa1 says - nowt wrong with the STD car.

Madusa1 - you're gonna love it :D

This Prices make me sick... im jealous like hell!

Cupped 200
They are definatly... bad for the customers i'd say ;)
They dont give percentage or other reduction to the RS Models (two stealers told me that) and theyre quite expensive anyway. Then, probably because of personal dislike you wont get some goodies like 2 Set of Tyres, nothing. But well... learned my lesson, next car from Germany ;)

Clio 200 Black and White
They are definatly... bad for the customers i'd say ;)
They dont give percentage or other reduction to the RS Models (two stealers told me that) and theyre quite expensive anyway. Then, probably because of personal dislike you wont get some goodies like 2 Set of Tyres, nothing. But well... learned my lesson, next car from Germany ;)

I think it depends on the dealer. Renault in Glattbrugg managed to give me 12% off the price of a new Clio RS (down from 36000 to 32000). In the end I got the B&W instead, but even that was on offer - from 36500 down to 33000.

I think Glattbrugg is an exception though, because most of the other garages I went to weren't giving an inch. I may also have been lucky because I ordered mine at the end of the year when everyone's trying to hit budgets etc.

Switzerland isn't expensive I don't think - it's just that the pound is VERY weak at the moment so UK cars look cheaper. If you adjust for purchasing power we can't complain in Switzerland.

Germany is more expensive for cars no?

Cupped 200
Think youre where lucky then, good for you ;) how i said, i think they just dont like me, especially not since they made just crap with me from beginning and i started to be pissed off with them. Prices compared to UK is one thing, forget the comparison CHF to £. Cars in UK are generally much cheaper ;)

Cars in Switzerland are partly cheaper, dont forget the low tax on them compared to Germany. But the point is, if you purchase at a German Stealer you will get so good pricing that it doesnt matter... friend bought a Ford Focus, got 3k off Price, a set of Wintertyres with Alloy Rims, first 2 Checks for free and he got the car like he wanted, not like me ;)

But well, its a discussion worthless somehow, in Germany you can get a shitty Dealer much more often than in Switzerland, just by number ;)

Clio 200 Black and White
yeah it all depends on the dealer I guess.

I would recommend you just find a different dealer in switzerland for servicing etc. It's important to have a good relationship with them.

Cupped 200
Greetings man, awesome car! We must meet and take a blast when your run in is over and the weather gets better =)

Clio 200 Black and White
yeah for sure, soon as the snow clears we'll have to hit those alpine passes and Anneau du Rhin.

Cupped 200
I need some Alloys and a set of Semis for that. I wanted to get the Cup ones in Black but no ones seems to sell them used and i think the Stealer wants horrid amount of money for it... some good Toyo Semi deals around atm i think, but well... just a bit time to save money and get those alloys and tires. Was hitting some good roads this days, epic fun but have to be very very aware due to conditions atm.

To your sound thing: i thin well... when Throttle open the sound is best between 3,5 and 5k. Above its OK but not that "come here" sound...