ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200, Red brembo caliper touch up paint..?

RB Clio 200 Cup
Does anyone know of any good touch up paint for red brembos?

I ask it seems of have a few small stone chips on the passenger side calipers and wanted to touch them up with some good colour matched paint.

Cheers.

Clio RS 200 Cup
Hi,

I would be interested in finding the correct paint match also as after having my car in at my local Renault garage to have the back discs replaced under warranty I have noticed that there is a scratch on the red calliper. I emailed K-Tec racing also but they couldnt help either! Someone must have touch them up before!

Does anyone know of any good touch up paint for red brembos?

I ask it seems of have a few small stone chips on the passenger side calipers and wanted to touch them up with some good colour matched paint.

Cheers.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Im going to get foilatec for my calipers mate demon tweeks or Ebay shud be good for brembos i think

Clio RS200 FF
For normal calipers I've only ever used Hammerite and I've never had an issue, no need for overly expensive paint. As for the Brembos try you local accident repair place, they should be able mix up something that's a good match.