ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 / Renaultsport Brochure

Clio Renaultsport 200 FF
Hi All

I had a few questions recently about a brochure for the Clio 200. There isn't a specific brochure for the Clio 200, instead we've decided to integrate all the Renaultsport models into a new Renaultsport brochure. It took a little longer than planned as there were some issues with the artwork, but the brochure is now printed and being delivered into our warehouse this week so will be available to order very soon.

In the interim you can browse an electronic version (sorry if this has already been posted) by visiting this page: http://www.renault.co.uk/contact/carbrochure.aspx

A few people sent me PMs to request hard copy brochures and I'll get these in the post as soon as I can get my hands on some. If anyone else wants a hard copy they'll be available from Renault.co.uk / Dealers once everything is in stock.

Cheers
David
Renault UK

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
when you zoom it isn't in high enough detail to read all the words. OR maybe i am jsut old!!

if it is for the interim shouldn't be an issue! :D

Clio Renaultsport 200 FF
when you zoom it isn't in high enough detail to read all the words. OR maybe i am jsut old!!

if it is for the interim shouldn't be an issue! :D

Hi Seb
The page should re-render after you zoom to prevent this problem but I'll flag it with the publishing team just in case

cheers
David

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Had a few problems with the rendering but that could be my pants mobile broadband connection (3 avoid like the plague) anyway in the fuzzy image I had I couldn't see Xenons for the 200 unlike the Liquid Gold 200 that appears in this Octobers edition of PFC advertised on page 5................

Clio Renaultsport 200 FF
It looks like the pdf they used to make the eBrochure is a bit low resolution which is causing the text issues - this is being resolved, sorry!

Steve32 - the car doesn't have xenons, the car you're talking about does however have optional cornering lights shown.

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Pleased this is now available - thank you David:)

Will forward to my patient customers ASAP

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Thanks for the update, David. I'm sure it was you that I pm'd on Renaultsport about the brochure, I went ahead and ordered a 200. Would still be good to get a brochure.

Clio Renaultsport 200 FF
Thanks for the update, David. I'm sure it was you that I pm'd on Renaultsport about the brochure, I went ahead and ordered a 200. Would still be good to get a brochure.

It was indeed Brian and your put your brochure into an envelope this morning! Great to hear you've ordered the car.