ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 5 door mk2 1.6 16 v seat change help

clio 1.2 16v 04
Hi I have a problem I have a 04 5door clio 1.2 just bought the clio. 172 interior put the back seats in no problem but my standard seats for the front the two plugs on 172 seAts are completely different any way getting round this cheers guys can post a pic if needed the plugs on standard seats are sqaureish but ones on 172 ones a square plug other is circle?:dapprove:

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
yep, buy 2 of these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190950400548?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

You are trying to connect the seat belt pre-tensioner and side airbag on each seat.

Connected which plugs you can of course. Then you will have 3 wires each side that you can't connect (correct me if i'm wrong) the grey wire is the earth. There will be an earth wire from the seat and and earth from the car loom. It doesn't matter which way round the other 2 wires are connected.