ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio angel et demon/raider paint code help

RS200
Posting from Melbourne, Australia here and I need a little help with sourcing some touch up paint.

I have a very small chip on the edge of my drivers side door that I want to fix.

I have a matt grey rs200 and apparently Renault aus don't have touch up paint for it.

The paint code is KNW, can anyone here help me out?

Renault Scenic 182
Only suggestion is try another dealer, sometimes you can walk into one parts department over here and get the most arogant and confused parts guy ever who barely knows how to turn the computer on letalone use it, then another time walk into a different dealer with a good parts guy and hes ordered the parts up before ive even give him the partcodes

Wayne

RS200
Its a tiny little chip, I opened the door and hit the wall right on the edge of the door, a little touch up paint will do fine, if I could find some!

Matt can be touched up for stonechips etc, its the scratches that cant be repaired.

Renault Scenic 182
Agreed can deffinately be touched up for chips, go your local paint supplies place and have them make you a stick up, at worst theyll have mix a normal colour and put matting agent in