ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clio ariel/BMW shark fin thingy

VW Potato

apologies if this has been asked before, but I am the master of the already posted request!

So, those shark ariel things you see on BMW M3s and Merc Es...can you get them for the Clio - are they a universal fit etc etc, who supplies them. Usual stuff please. Cheers dudes,

muchos gracias,

g

VW Potato

anyone?

I, perhaps foolishly, promised Puppy a new tail to wag like the one on the big Mercs it admires. Now I may have to go back and tell it that it has to make do with what it has. There will be tears, its little face all scrunched up and sobbing... :(

g

you can get them but most are just dumy aeriels, best bet is to go to a dealer and pay top dollar for one (thats if they will sell you one) some companies are doing a shark fin flashy light thing but its a bit too boy racerish for even me! ;)

Could always try a scrapyard for a recently crashed one?

Rs197r27

I was wondering if the shark fin which is fitted to the latest laguna estate would fit the clio.

Comments please

richard