ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio ariel/BMW shark fin thingy

VW Potato

apologies if this has been asked before, but I am the master of the already posted request!

So, those shark ariel things you see on BMW M3s and Merc Es...can you get them for the Clio - are they a universal fit etc etc, who supplies them. Usual stuff please. Cheers dudes,

muchos gracias,

g

VW Potato

anyone?

I, perhaps foolishly, promised Puppy a new tail to wag like the one on the big Mercs it admires. Now I may have to go back and tell it that it has to make do with what it has. There will be tears, its little face all scrunched up and sobbing... :(

g

you can get them but most are just dumy aeriels, best bet is to go to a dealer and pay top dollar for one (thats if they will sell you one) some companies are doing a shark fin flashy light thing but its a bit too boy racerish for even me! ;)

Could always try a scrapyard for a recently crashed one?

Rs197r27

I was wondering if the shark fin which is fitted to the latest laguna estate would fit the clio.

Comments please

richard