ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio as a first car?

Golf GTI PP Mk7
£2200?!?!?!? I had a W reg 1.4S for my first car when i was 18 and paid £1200 for it, try sainsburys car insurance mate.

RB 182
I got a campus sport when i passed absolutely love it and its pretty much the same as the dynamique. For a first car it's perfect and by all means not slow but as someone else said i don't exactly drive 'to the book'. Without a doubt i would have crashed in a 172 or similar purely because of inexperience. On the insurance side i got mine for 1900 but with pass plus they knocked off 550 quid! so definately worth it for me not sure about other insurerers? Thats on a brand new clio at 17 with RAC which i didn't think was too bad :approve: . O and definately go for the dynamique better specs and just looks better imo. Cheers, Rob

2 wheel power
dunno if its what you want mate but mk1's are good. and cheap aswell. paid 400 for mine and insured for £600. just a thought