ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio billabong help

Clio billabong
hey guys im new to the forum I own a Clio 1.2 dynamique Billabong Black gold 03 plate. been checking up on lots of threads and all round enjoying it. I have been searching forums and cant find anything on the subject but would like to ask anyone thats kind enough to give an opinion.

firstly: Is it illegal to use tinting film on rear lights ? am i going to be having problems during MOT or general police stopping me? the film i was thinking of buying was this ;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SMOKE-BLA...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43b3be7341

Also what bulds would i get to go in the front headlights and rear lights that are a white glow (hate the standard yellow) Im a little confused on the whole HID'S thing

​thanks and appricate any help I can get :D

Notsure about the film, best doing a quick google or maybe asking a garage?

I know the corsa sxi's come standard with smoked back lights so there may just be a restriction on how dark?