ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 'convoy' A40 Trecastle

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Ultra Red Megane 175
With the Harry Flatters rally on the Epynt Ranges, maybe they all thought they were competing or something?

Wasn't pleasant to come over a brow to see a 182 on the wrong side of the road overtaking on a blind corner, no more than 100 yards away, desperately trying to catch up with the rest of the convoy (who were also driving like prats). Gave you a nice hand gesture just so you know what I thought of your driving.

That is all.

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
I was driving sensible Rhod think i was tail end charlie about 1/2 mile back on the range road, did'nt see you in the Trophy though.

C

clvs2222

How is overtaking on a blind bend fun... and you have the audacity to call him an arse! hmmmm..

none of the boys i was with today are stupid enough to overtake on a blind bend. personally it wasnt me, as i didn ovetake f**k all today but im going to stick up for whoea it was (calypso) as i know if he did overake, he wudnt of done it on a blind bend.

got me wound up now, after a good day

How is overtaking on a blind bend fun... and you have the audacity to call him an arse! hmmmm..

none of the boys i was with today are stupid enough to overtake on a blind bend. personally it wasnt me, as i didn ovetake f**k all today but im going to stick up for whoea it was (calypso) as i know if he did overake, he wudnt of done it on a blind bend.

got me wound up now, after a good day

Thank god you're carless - long may it stay that way until you get some anger management my man

C

clvs2222

i was there today, driving. drives me mad this site, as its full of people who dnt have a clue what thier talking about. ^^^

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
There was one careless move today , when you lot had got past that slow moving car on the A40 dan started over taking going up a hill and he was still in the oncoming lane when he was cresting the hill going round a left hander. My heart was in my mouth TBH. Remember when i dropped back a good distance before we turned into the ranges you all overtook that car , Have sent Rhod an apology :eek:

C

clvs2222

There was one careless move today , when you lot had got past that slow moving car on the A40 dan started over taking going up a hill and he was still in the oncoming lane when he was cresting the hill going round a left hander. My heart was in my mouth TBH. Remember when i dropped back a good distance before we turned into the ranges you all overtook that car , Have sent Rhod an apology :eek:

I didnt did i? fair do's, dans and gavins move was very tight. I cant remember overtakin anything today. :S

I didnt did i? fair do's, dans and gavins move was very tight. I cant remember overtakin anything today. :S

It frightens me that idiots like this are in control of anything more powerful than a shopping trolley.

It frightens me that idiots like this are in control of anything more powerful than a shopping trolley.

Keyboard warrior :rolleyes:

Spam merchant :nono:

I only post on here when I can contribute something to the Cliosport community. Your friend has admitted to driving like a tosser - He probably won't take the message from here but will go on to kill either himself or some other innocent.

I hope it isn't you or someone in your family.

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Keyboard warrior :rolleyes:

I only post on here when I can contribute something to the Cliosport community. Your friend has admitted to driving like a tosser - He probably won't take the message from here but will go on to kill either himself or some other innocent.

So you have never made a mistake whilst driving?, nobody is perfect and we all make mistakes once in a while, i have never crashed in 20 years of owning performance cars, he wont do it again as he has learned from the mistake , what are you contributing to this thread ??? just sitting on your throne slagging people off well done (claps slow), i have PM'ed Rhod and apologised for the incident as soon as i was informed. Dont forget i witnessed it unlike you who is 200 miles away. Contribute something constructive to the cliosport community my ass:rolleyes:

clio 1.2 - 51 plate
i agree totally, i admit i overtook (who doesnt) but nowhere near a blind bend, if it was me then i apologise beforehand but i was nowhere near a bend....

Vauxhall Astra turbo

So you have never made a mistake whilst driving?, nobody is perfect and we all make mistakes once in a while, i have never crashed in 20 years of owning performance cars, he wont do it again as he has learned from the mistake , what are you contributing to this thread ??? just sitting on your throne slagging people off well done (claps slow), i have PM'ed Rhod and apologised for the incident as soon as i was informed. Dont forget i witnessed it unlike you who is 200 miles away. Contribute something constructive to the cliosport community my ass:rolleyes:

I second that :lolup:

clio 1.2 - 51 plate

at that point me an dylan had long gone, dan was behind me...

ph2 172 ff
petty arguements these are people should keep their own opinions if insults to themselves imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.