ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Cup 200 @ Nordschleife

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
not shy are you! :)

Just shows that the clio is a well set up little car! the dodgy but more powerful ST got humbled there

TrackCar & F30 330d
Very nice bit of driving, that ST has so much power. just pulls away on the straights, but the good old clio makes up for it in the corners :)

GTD, Lupo
thx!

it was the first day with the new clio on track.
conti 3 is not good in dry conditions, but very good in the wet!
now i have modified the tyres - michelin cups!
the difference is phenomenal.:star:

Have they made a massive difference? Not pushed mine too hard yet but been thinking about what to go for next. Do agree on the wet thing.

Paul

Clio Cup 200
Have they made a massive difference? Not pushed mine too hard yet but been thinking about what to go for next. Do agree on the wet thing.

Paul

in dry-YES!
when you push several hard rounds the "normal" tyres get slippery.
the cups are working very good.
tyre pressure cold ca:1,6bar, hot ca: 2,1bar
on a btg lap about 10 seconds better than standard tyres!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Only watched the first vid but you killed that ST. Suprised your mate didn't just let you past.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
any pics of the clio 200 for us?

nice vids by the way :D

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
good precise driving there, I only watched first vid but it appears if you were infront of the st to start with especially on the more technical sections, you would pull a good few metres on him

Clio Cup 200
I assume you've done alot of laps!! What was your BTG time?

Nice driving.

hi ali!

yes, we drove very often.
i began with bike, but it was too dangerous.
so i decided to drive with car, wich was the best way to stay alive!
btg time with my old willy, without traffic, and yoko advan a048 semi, was about 8.30min.
btg with clio cup 200 and 225-45-*17 michelin pilot sport cup was about 8.10min!

the old one had 9.04min for a complete lap and the new i think 8.42min!

its a lot of fun!:star:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
hi ali!

yes, we drove very often.
i began with bike, but it was too dangerous.
so i decided to drive with car, wich was the best way to stay alive!
btg time with my old willy, without traffic, and yoko advan a048 semi, was about 8.30min.
btg with clio cup 200 and 225-45-*17 michelin pilot sport cup was about 8.10min!

the old one had 9.04min for a complete lap and the new i think 8.42min!

its a lot of fun!:star:

BLOODY HELL! Thats seriously quick! Are the PS cups the tyres used by the race cars? Thought they were slicks?

I only just dip'd into the 8's when i was there, but your confidence certainly shows that you know the place well...Best move i did was following a German plated Golf GTi..."A local" i got a great insight by following him.

Great driving once again! Keep posting!

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Oh, I thought it might mean something like 'tourist slayer' or something along those lines! They seemed to be making mincemeat out of all and sundry in the vids!

rs r27
  Clio Cup 200
BLOODY HELL! Thats seriously quick! Are the PS cups the tyres used by the race cars? Thought they were slicks?

I only just dip'd into the 8's when i was there, but your confidence certainly shows that you know the place well...Best move i did was following a German plated Golf GTi..."A local" i got a great insight by following him.

Great driving once again! Keep posting!

the michelin pilot sport cup are street legal tyres!
as toyo 888 or something.

Megane R26
Amazing driving - thanks for sharing.

You're lucky there wasn't a Vectra Diesel there....

Cupped 200
His name means Tourist driver, comes from the events called Touristenfahrten wich are the Touristic drives... those are the Days where everyone can get on the NS.

Nice tracknowledge and driving skills Junge ;)